To contact us, discuss some options or to book, you can use our on-line form, phone us on 07545895484 e-mail us at [email protected] or follow the instructions below. You can also contact us via social media using Facebook Messenger, Whatsap or Twitter.
We always have a smart phone to hand and are happy to take calls / respond to messages in the evenings or at weekends, if we're out riding we'll drop you a message or ring you back as soon as we can.
How to make a booking:
When you are ready to book a Lakes Mountain Bike Experience with Sublime Rides; please follow these simple steps:
- Give us a call, drop us a text, send us an e-mail or fill out our information form and we will happily agree some dates.
- Once you have your date; We will e-mail you an invoice so that you can pay your deposit or the full balance. Your dates are secured once we receive your deposit. Terms and Conditions.
To buy a voucher - please check the 'I would like to buy a voucher' option at the top of our form and fill in your contact details and the message you would like to appear on the voucher. We will send you an invoice so that you can pay. Once the person has received the voucher they can call us to arrange a suitable date and location. Alternatively call us today on 07909 558706. You can see what the voucher will look like and read a bit more detail on our Terms and Conditions page.
Remember you choose:
- You choose the date; we have guides available at both weekends and during the week, and either during the day or evening. Let us know when you would like your Lakes mountain bike guided ride, coaching or skills course and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- You choose the location; we have an encyclopaedic knowledge of the riding in Cumbria and the Lake District. Be it Coniston / Grizedale / Ambleside / Loughrigg / Grasmere / Windermere / Kentmere / Troutbeck / Kendal / Borrowdale / Keswick: if you have a particular area of the lakes you would like to ride or stay, then let us know the sort of ride you would like and we will do the rest. If you need accommodation then give us a call, we try a few each year so that we can be confident in our recommendations.
- You choose the route: If you're not sure then there are lots of sublime natural MTB trails in the Lake District and classic trails that we can recommend: Helvellyn / Skiddaw / Highstreet / Nan Bield / Garburn Pass / Parkamoor / Claiffe Heights / Walna Scar / Borrowdale Bash / Tour of Glenderaterra. Have a look at our gallery for some inspiration. If there is a classic route or a specific section of trail you are keen to ride then let us know and we will be happy to include it in a Lakes mountain bike ride.
- You choose a Guided Ride or Coaching / Skills Development: We offer both Lake District guided mtb rides and coaching, working on your mtb skills training and development. We can recommended suitable mountain bike routes for riders at every level and will tailor the length of ride and terrain to suit you. We will be happy to include some coaching on a guided ride or give you a guided ride with a number of skills sessions, just let us know what you want, either beforehand or on the day. Contact us for further information, to chat through some options, or to book.